A beautiful animated film about life and memory.
Liked this? You'll love these, too:
A Unique Twist on Little Red Riding Hood
This lovely animated film presents an unusual twist on the traditional fairy tale. Watch Now
An Amazing Performance By Blind Pianist Nobuyuki Tsujii
Adorable Father and Daughter Cover of Magnetic Zero’s “Home”
Blind, Autistic Child Has Touching Moment with Street Musician
Jacob, a blind and autistic boy, makes a beautiful connection with a street musician. Watch Now
A Bizarre Spaghetti Dish
This amazing animated film features Post-Its, rubber bands, candy corn, and other strange ingredients in the making of a very unique spaghetti dish. Watch Now
To our free daily newsletter, featuring good news from around the world, exclusive interviews with changemakers, guest columns, and subscriber-only weekly giveaways and special offers. Your privacy is secure with us, we will never spam you or sell your email address. Enter your email address below or click here to learn more about what you will receive.
- Stanislav Petrov: The Man Who Saved the World by Doing Nothing
- Miracle Fruit Makes (Almost) Everything Delicious
- Hachiko: The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Liam Hoekstra, Superbaby: Toddler Born with Superhuman Strength
- Mugging Attempt Gets Thwarted by Real-Life Ninjas